Awe man this sound track is as so intense and this is how #Terminator2 #JudgementDay did it. If you’re a nerd like me, you’ll enjoy. 🤓🧐😍
Deep fakes are becoming more and more impressive. And concerning. Working on a podcast for this as the truth may be harder and harder to spot.
In this podcast, we cover 3 topics in today’s headlines.
- Battery 🔋 throttling
- Unfixable software on millions of iOS products
- Impeachment inquiry situation
Jeremy and I try to be as balanced as possible. Everyone is biased and it takes self awareness and effort to have a realistic viewpoint.
We hope you enjoy!
Here we go! Another night of the #DemDebate even though I have to admit that the 1st night was much better than the 2nd. It was a bit rough this go round and it wasn’t just because of my lack of sleep.
For this podcast, we tried a completely different format. I wanted to jot down some questions that came up and try to tackle these from this type of approach. That way, you can see (I’ll post down below) the questions and you’ll know what more so is being discussed.
Now, we are still doing this on FaceBook Live, however, we still allow and want others to chime in to add to the conversation in realtime.
As always, let me know what you think ( Terrance.Blount@gmail.com @Terrance_Blount and Jeremy Thompson @ImaHockeyGuy )! Also note Jeremy and I completely disagreed on one of these touchy questions at the very end.
Democratic Debate Questions:
- Debate Night 2
- Who are you top 2 candidates? (Biden and Harris)
- Your surprise person? (Kristen Gillibrand or #YangGang and even Tulsi Gabbard is interesting!)
- Who are the 2 you think won’t be returning? (Staying is Biden, Harris, Booker)
- 911 First responders Health Care
- Are you tired of hearing about Trump?
- Should we intervene on pricing for life-sustaining drugs like insulin?
- Would you be willing to give up your current health plan for Universal care?
- What is up with all this “jail” talk?
- Would decriminalizing border crossing bring an open boarder approach?
- Weren’t the policies the same in the Obama era vs. Trump when it comes to the border?
- Shouldn’t we embrace and try to get other countries to treat their people better vs. saying they are shitty? In other words, would helping them out alleviate the border situation?
- Do you think illegal immigrants should get free medical and free college?
- Did you get the feeling this debate had more to do with yester-year than actual today?
- Do you think economy needs will change, like jobs, and where do you see things going when it comes to a form of socialism?
- How would you balance disruptions created by technology with its beneficial impaction our economy?
- Will finning companies help fix the gender pay gap?
Questions we wanted to ask but didn’t get to:
- Do you think people really went too hard on Biden to lessen his chances of the presidency?
- Why do you think President Trump doesn’t believe in Climate Change?
- Is Andrew Yang not wearing a tie a play?
What….a…night! Now, the first series of debates were meh, however, the first night here was so good in my view. REALLY loved what Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders had to say. The #DemDebate will be interesting moving forward.
As for the purpose of this podcast, we are trying two different formats. Focusing on tonight, we simply wanted to share our thoughts right after the debate. We wanted to just dedicate 1 hour (ended up being closer to 2) to share our immediate thoughts afterwards.
To provide more context, originally when we host these, we do so online via FaceBook Live. This matters to us because we can get some live feedback on thoughts of others as we share. It allows the conversation to take a more natural flow and this is the format we’ve done so far.
So take a listen and share your thoughts with Jeremy and myself. We’d GREATLY appreciate it! As for tomorrow, we’ll supply the Q&A format we used instead where we’d also love to hear your thoughts!
Terrance.Blount@gmail.com @Terrance_Blount and Jeremy Thompson @ImaHockeyGuy
We wanted to take a moment to reflect and make some predictions prior to Mueller’s testimony. Clearly this has already happened BUT this is taken from a FaceBook Live video and we’ll follow-up here on Wednesday, July 31st, 2019.
So 👀… we realize President Trump goes on his rampages on Twitter and we thought it was interesting what he said about 🇦🇫. Some things shouldn’t be said, however, and it can be dangerous in the game he plays.
Specifically, don’t be distracted. There’s certainly a lot going on. Some things said. Keep your 👂 open to the context and the message in between.
Looking forward to a most robust post to discuss what has happened afterwards and what it REALLY means. Well, what it means and some predictions, of course.
As always, we’re curious to hear 👂 your thoughts 💭!
Awe man, this app hasn’t been kind to my face ya’ll! But Jeremy… you look like your Grandpa! But anyhow…
We are playing a bit of catch up in anticipation to so much coming down the pipeline . We wanted to discuss the FaceApp and why it’s blown out of proportion while yet Privacy is still a concern. Not to mention (yet again) Trump’s tweets. Sigh….
Posting up a little late BUT wanted to get this out there for you all!
Enjoy the show and tomorrow I will provide better notes 📝 as we have been recording very late and editing even later. (Regarding the next show we just recorded ending after midnight 🕛 July 18, 2019)
As always, feel free to send us feedback as we find our footing and continue to learn. Thank you 🙏🏽 for your support!
Email 📧: Terrance.Blount@gmail.com
Twitter: @Terrance_Blount and @Imahockeyguy
Certainly we are living in interesting times. Hopefully you’ll find this podcast the same as we dive into these discussions:
- BMW’s Boss is out because… Tesla
- Trump’s version of the 4th July
- Beta Testing the public… good… or bad
As always, let Jeremy and I know what you think as we simply 🧪 👂 👨🏾💻 🗣
You can 📧 or iMessage me at: Terrance.Blount@gmail.com
This is certainly an interesting topic that we’ll have to highlight on our next podcast. As a Millennial, I always question the state of our economic status. But can we do better and will this streak change things for the foreseeable future?